The Baylor Collaborative on Hunger and Poverty is excited to work with school districts and state agencies across the U.S. to ensure students have the nutritious meals they need, even when school is out. Only students that are currently approved for free or reduced lunch at these schools are eligible for this program. Enrollment is time sensitive. The CCBOE enrollment window is May 14th thru May 21st. Please view the information below for more details.
The mission of Pleasant Valley Elementary School is to help our students find success and become lifelong learners.
1. Be the Captain of your own SHIP! You have control of yourself.
2. Know your destination- Always have a plan.
3. Seize the DAY! Get the big jobs done first.
4. Listen to your surroundings!!
5. Stay strong in storms. Never give up!
6. Encourage your crew.
7. Find your treasure- HAVE PASSION!