Alexandria High School
- Take I-20 east to Lincoln/Talladega Exit #168
- Turn left onto Highway 77 North
- Go approximately 8 to 10 miles, at first red light turn right onto Highway 144
- Go approximately 7 miles. This will be the intersection of Hwy. 144 and Hwy. 431
- Go straight through red light
- Take third road to the right - Stadium Drive
- Go past football stadium and school is on the right
- Get off I-20 at the Oxford/Hwy. 21 Exit.
- Take Highway 21 North. This will take you through oxford and Anniston.
- Stay on 21 North for approximately 6-8 miles until you see Top O' the River Restaurant on the left. Get in the left lane to get on Hwy. 431 North.
- Follow 431 North for 6-8 miles to Alexandria.
- At intersection of Hwy. 431 and 144 turn right.
- Take 3rd right (Stadium Drive).
- Go over the hill and past football stadium. School office will be on the right.
- Follow 431 South to the Hwy. 144 and 431 intersection (red light)
- Turn left at red light
- Take 3rd right (Stadium Drive)
- Go over the hill and past football stadium. School office will be on your right.