Current Non-Certified Job Opportunities
Click HERE For a List of Non-Certified Job Postings
This employer participates in E-VERIFY. Additional information is available to applicants at the following links:
E-Verify Notice (English)
E-Verify Notice (Spanish)
Right to Work Notice (English)
Right to Work Notice (Spanish)
It is the policy of the Calhoun County Board of Education that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, sex, religion, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment.
Instructions & Forms for Applying for Support/Non-Certified Positions
If you are interested in filling out an application for a non-certified position, please follow the procedure below:
1. Complete the Application Packet which consists of the following:
- Application for Employment Support/Non-Certified Personnel
- Applicant Disclosure and Authority for Release of Information
2. Submit the entire application packet to the principal/supervisor at the school/facility for which you are applying.
3. All position vacancies are posted at the Calhoun County Board of Education, 4400 McClellan Boulevard, Anniston, Alabama, and at each school/facility with the vacancy for which you are applying.
It is the applicant's responsibility to monitor postings and to submit completed application packers to schools/facilities with posted vacancies in which you are interested. Completed forms may be photocopied for submission to different facilities.