Here are a few things that I want to remind you of:
- Ice Cream- I only take up ice cream money on Mondays(or the first school day of the week). You can pay for the week or only certain days on Monday.
- Tests- I try to send home folders on Tuesdays. Please sign and return all test in the folder the next day. I want to keep you informed of how your child is doing, and this is the best way I have found.
- Homework- A newsletter will go home every Monday. It will include a spelling list, vocabulary list, and other standards we are working on. Your child's homework is to study spelling and vocabulary and to read each night.
- Transportation- If your child's transprtation is going to change, you must send in a note. If I do not have a note, your child will go home in the way stated during orientation.
- Absences-If your child is absent, please send in an excuse the day they return so your child can make up any work missed.