Transfer Requests by Certified Personnel

arrows pointing in opposite directions
  • Certified personnel may submit a request for an internal transfer at any time a desired position is posted. A request for transfer is initiated by submitting a Statement of Interest form to the Employment Committee. The employee is also required to forward copies of the Statement of Interest to the employee's immediate supervisor / local administrator and the supervisor / administrator of the desired position. Submission of resume is optional. The transfer request is valid only for the identified vacancy. Transfer requests will be reviewed by the Employment Committee along with all other applications for the posted vacancy in selecting applicants to be interviewed.